Frequently Asked Questions?

What other National Railcards are there?

If Two Together Railcard isn't for you, there are other National Railcards

- for 16-25 year olds or mature students studying full time -

- for 26-30 year olds -

- people travelling with at least one child –

- those aged 60 or over –

- if you have a disability –

Some train companies also offer regional Railcards -