January 3, 2017
With lots of free attractions and events to check out you won't have to break the bank to enjoy a fun day out with your #TwoTogetherFriend.
Don't cost a thing...
Enjoy a nice walk, spot wildlife or attend an event - there are many taking place this month and some of them are free of charge.
Street art, museums, galleries and much, much more!
Including the British Museum, Museum of Liverpool and National Museum of Cardiff.
Scotland is the perfect place for a staycation. Stop by at a beach or go on a hike and enjoy breathtaking views. If you prefer something indoors then visit National Galleries of Scotland, keep an eye out for free exhibitions.
16 - 27 Jan
Appealing to art lovers, families, young and the old, there is something for everyone. Best seen after 4pm all the installations and light affects come alive during the evening until 9pm so head on down and experience a wealth of inventive and spectacular light effects and sculptures that will illuminate the Canary Wharf skyline.
19 Jan - 26 Feb
The Magical Lantern Festival returns to London following the hugely successful UK launch in London last year.
The theme for this year’s festival is: ‘Explore The Silk Road’. Visitors will discover magnificent life-sized and oversized lantern scenes, which represent and highlight this significant route of trade and culture from Europe to Ancient China.
Perfect for fun, food and selfies!
- Big Ben - one of the UK's most iconic and popular destination.
- Loch Lomond - the largest freshwater loch in Scotland.
- Bristol Zoo - Book an experince to get even closer to furry friends!
- Cardiff Bay - Shop, eat, drink and more!
- Cadbury World - Step in to a world full of chocolate surprises.
Get 2FOR1 entry with a Days Out Guide voucher when you travel by train with a friend!
- Did you know as a Railcard holder you also get 1/3 off day ticket prices for unlimited bus and tram travel for your to or from station destination? Ideal for exploring on days out. Simply buy along with your train ticket at a station or online. For more details and T&C’s click here.
- Check out some fantastic 2FOR1 offers across Great Britain available when you travel by rail at daysoutguide.co.uk
- Plan your journey at National Rail Enquiries