Travel times & tickets
Get 1/3 off Standard and First Class Anytime, Off-Peak and Advance fares when you travel together after 0930 Monday to Friday*, or anytime at weekends and public holidays with your Two Together Railcard.
* If a train is scheduled to depart at 0930 a Two Together Railcard discounted ticket will be valid.
**These tickets need to be booked before you travel.
Remember, some tickets are subject to availability, time or restrictions - so it's always best to check before booking and be sure to read the full terms and conditions for using your Railcard. You can plan your next trip and book tickets at nationalrail.co.uk.
Your Two Together Railcard discount WON'T apply to:
- Season tickets, including Travelcard Season tickets
- Oyster pay as you go fares in London
- Eurostar tickets
- Tickets for special excursions or Charter trains and some coach/bus links, including Railair services
- Rail/sea journeys to Calais, Ireland, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Man
- Most London Underground and Docklands Light Railway tickets
- Most Train Company, Community Rail Partnership and Passenger Transport Executive (PTE) specific tickets
The only time you can't use your Two Together Railcard is at morning peak times, ie before 0930 Monday to Friday.
Remember, on weekends and public holidays this restriction doesn't apply, so you can get out and start having adventures whatever time you like.
Buy online in a few easy steps
of age documents
Existing customer ? Renew here